– Since I have started watching my friends’ dog when they are traveling, I have come to appreciate #JohnWick on a whole different level.
– I wanna hire a Call Center to handle all the spam calls I get from Call Centers, thus creating an infinite loop of Call Center Calls.
– As a kid I guess I just assumed the world was filled with a lot more giant underground caverns with undiscovered treasures and weirdness.
– He’s the kinda guy that manually types out “Please consider the environment before printing this email” at the end of every email.
– Story Idea – The Midnight Spokecards: a possessed purple 1971 Huffy Laredo Banana Seat bike is picking off the neighbor kids one by one.
– No one will ever have the same level of ire on everything that you do – just be happy to find someone that hates one thing the same as you.
– Nostalgia is fake news, it is never the way we remember it.
– I wish I was offered avocado with everything I ordered. “How about avocado with that Samsung Edge S8.” “Thought you would never ask.”
– When I was much younger I really dug hot older women, but as I have gotten older myself I find I prefer, instead, hot age appropriate women.